Great. Just great.
Thanks to DM for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! It’s a complete honor. I’m so glad I could make it to his list of Nominees.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The Creator of the Award
Thank you very much Okoto Enigma – (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/) for creating this amazing award!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Myself
I’m here to share, entertain, collaborate and laugh!
I wish to build my life upon the beauty and simplicity of the NOW.
I am trying my best to open the rusty locks keeping myself from opening up. I want to open up to the whole world and express myself through words.
- Cristian Mihai
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- Nour Lee
- Shreya Vikram
- Ruhaani Khare
- Sky Lover
(Oh god! That took me so long! I couldn’t find blogs!)
Answering You 😄
- What would you sacrifice so your dreams can come true?
I don’t know. (DM’s questions always make me think!) Well, since I’m still a teen, I don’t have much to lose. But yes, I could sacrifice every comfort zone of mine. EVERY ONE OF IT.
- What is your relationship with pain?
I see pain as an opprotunity. At least in my conscious mind, it is seen as an opportunity. Pains come to release more pains. They train you. They prepare us for more.
- What type of behavior would you consider weird?
The behavior that avoids and runs away from the moment at hand. And by that definition, most of us are weird!
- How can your writing help others?
Well, my writing aim is to entertain people with a pinch of learning. I want people to relax and stop taking things seriously. To enjoy life. And where is life? It is happening Now. And we’re losing the NOW. I want to make people aware of this huge blunder we’re committing every second.
- What is the funniest dream you ever had?
Me sitting on a pile of Apple products OR Me stuck in the Clash of Clans universe.
- What makes you write? What’s your inspiration?
- What’s at the top of your prioirity list? Could be a task, idea, principle.
- Which quote inspires you the most?
- Which is your craziest desire that you would like to fulfill?
- What defines your personal integrity? Your values?
Links to my best posts
The list could go on, but let’s keep it short! 😉
Hey! I know you’re reading this because you read the whole thing. Cool. Now try this book I have for you – Redefining Positivity & Optimism
(Yup. It’s going to ask for your email 😁)